The Virtues of Aloe Vera
Excellent for hair, face and body. Overview of its capabilities:
- Accelerates the healing of burns
- Treats skin lesions, infections and inflammations
- Soothes the scalp
- Stimulates blood circulation to the scalp
- Regulates sebum production
- Retains water in the hair fiber
- Respects the natural Ph of the hair
The different uses of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera can be used in various forms (gel, spray, juice, etc.). Discover Madam President recipes to revitalize your hair routine!
During your Wash Day, use an Aloe Vera shampoo or add Aloe Vera gel to your usual shampoo to make it a little more hydrating.
You can then make your pre-wash by making an Aloe Vera-based mask. You can also add vegetable oils or essential oils . So you can benefit from the virtues of Aloe Vera and oils!
Want a recipe? Madam President offers it to you on a platter, just below!
Our Presidential recipe:
You need :
- 1 sprig of aloe vera
- 1 C. to s. vegetable oil (castor, olive, jojoba, sweet almond, etc.)
- 1 C. to c. honey
- 1 to 2 drops of essential oil (peppermint, tea tree, etc.)
Step 1 :
Cut your Aloe Vera (adjust the quantity of product according to your lengths), and collect the gel. All you have to do is cut out the green parts and keep as much translucent gel as possible.
2nd step :
Put the gel in a blender and blend for at least 2 minutes until you obtain a homogeneous viscous liquid. You should no longer have any pieces of gel in your blender.
Pass the gel through pantyhose to avoid residue. Put the gel obtained in a bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well.
On damp hair apply the Aloe gel section by section, from roots to ends initially. Then place your hair under a cap or plastic bag (we don't want it to drip everywhere!) and leave for 30 minutes.
Finally, rinse your hair and shampoo gently.
After this treatment you can continue your usual Wash Day routine and pamper your darling little curls.
If you use a fresh Aloe branch and it gives off a yellow liquid, let your branch drain for about 1 hour and rinse before use. You must completely get rid of this yellow substance because it is toxic.
Finally, if you want to use Aloe on a daily basis, either to provide hydration to your lengths, to detangle your hair or to give a boost of pep to your curls, you can make a spray. This will be kept for a maximum period of one month.
Do you want to make a spray? Follow our instructions!
First of all, you will need:
- 1 spray bottle
- 150 ml of mineral water
- 2 good tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 C. to s. vegetable oil (castor, olive, jojoba, sweet almond, nigella, argan, etc.)
- 5 drops of Tea tree essential oil ( this EO will serve as a preservative )
- 5 drops of the essential oil of your choice (peppermint, palmarosa, Ylang-Ylang, etc.)
For this preparation, nothing could be simpler: you just need to mix all the ingredients in your container, close it, and it is finally ready for first use! Isn't that great?
Now that you finally have all these recipes, how do you plan to integrate aloe vera into your hair routine to enhance your length, maintain your hair and benefit from its benefits?