Autumn, the wind, the rain, the cold, the scarves... An ordeal for our hair and our skin which dry out very quickly. How can we help them cope with all this? How to avoid red cheeks and split ends galore?
Today, Madam President is giving you THE solution that has been passed down from mothers to daughters for generations.
Focus on… Shea whipped cream to repair skin and hair!
Why shea butter?
Mainly used to combat dehydration, shea butter is an essential for natural beauty . Just list its benefits to understand: hydrating , protective , regenerating , it prevents skin drying out, protects from the sun, treats small skin problems, reduces stretch marks... And it's not over!
Shea butter is also known to be rich in vitamins A, D, E, F and latex , the benefits of which we know. It protects brittle hair , softens the scalp and eliminates dandruff.
Do you want more ? Shea butter also takes care of dull and damaged hair , particularly due to heating appliances, wind or sun.
As a bonus, it provides elasticity and suppleness to the skin, promotes cell renewal and can reduce wrinkles. In short, a real 1000-in-1 product !
Shea whipped cream to repair skin and hair
But then why transform such a complete ingredient?
Because shea butter still has one drawback: it is not easy to apply. Greasy, sticky (we expect no less from a butter), very solid, an unpleasant smell to some people's noses... In short, not ideal for a relaxing and cocooning routine!
Conversely, shea whipped cream is creamy and easy to apply. It is also less greasy to the touch, more penetrating and easier to rinse than raw butter. Finally, its smell is enhanced by that of vegetable and essential oils. Gone are the few inconveniences! Shea whipped cream is perfect for gently repairing your hair and skin.
Make your own shea whipped cream
Madam President is keen to make your life easier and is therefore giving you the recipe from Anjy, our super manager of business development. Tested and approved by the whole team!
What you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of shea butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil of your choice depending on your needs: castor, coconut, avocado, olive… They can all do the trick! You can even mix them for twice the benefits!
- (optional) 5 drops of the essential oil of your choice, depending on your needs and tastes. Tea tree, peppermint, lavender... You will benefit from its benefits, but also from its smell: find yourself in Provence or in a field of orange trees without leaving your home!
- a whisk, preferably electric (or a little elbow grease)
Let's get started!
- To make mixing easier, melt 2 tablespoons of shea butter in the microwave or in a saucepan.
- In a container, beat the melted butter and the solid butter with an electric whisk for at least 10 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the oils and whisk again to make the mixture whipped.
- To set the mixture, put it in the fridge for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Shea whipped cream can be kept in the fridge for 1 month!
Madam President's advice: To extend its shelf life a little, you can add a few drops of vitamin E or Cosgard preservative to your shea whipped cream.
And there you have it, a ready-to-use shea whipped cream to repair your skin and hair!
As you can see, shea butter is a real treat for your hair. You can also use it in other ways, including as a conditioner or hair mask !
Madam President's Resolution No. 2 detox tea will also be perfectly suited to a pampering care routine: it will cleanse and strengthen your hair... While bringing you softness and well-being while you leave your treatments in front of a series or a good book ! Take care of yourself without doing anything!
Finally, you can go all out and combine your shea whipped cream with a Resolution N°1 treatment to deeply nourish your hair, give it strength and shine and stimulate its growth.
What are you waiting for?!