Is fatigue giving you a dull complexion and blemished skin? Our miracle cure: an exfoliating and nourishing mask to make twice a month (and up to once a week if necessary). Follow the leader !
The exfoliating and nourishing mask
Preparation time: 1 minute
Application time: 3 to 5 minutes
- For what ? Cleanse the face, nourish the skin and brighten the complexion.
- For who ? Those who have oily skin, a dull face, clogged or enlarged pores.
- For when ? In the evening before showering or before going to bed. For optimal effectiveness, use it preferably after applying the anti-blackhead exfoliating mask.
⚠️ Do not apply if you have sensitive, dry or easily reddened skin ⚠️
- Powdered sugar , for its exfoliating agents, its moisturizing and softening properties and its ability to stimulate blood microcirculation, and thus restore the complexion.
- Olive oil , for its softening and moisturizing properties.
- A lemon or lemon juice , which purifies the skin, fights against excess sebum and eliminates pimples.
- Take a bowl and pour 2 to 3 teaspoons of powdered sugar into it.
- Add two teaspoons of olive oil (no more, so that it does not drown the sugar): everything should form a rather compact paste.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix gently with a spoon and leave on the face for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse in the shower to help get rid of olive oil, which can be tough.
Your skin is exfoliated, nourished and visibly brighter.
Tip: Also apply the mask to the lips to exfoliate them at the same time!
Be careful, lemon is photosensitizing: do not apply it less than 2 hours before exposing yourself to the sun!
Thank you Madam President? So, who tested it?