You have dry skin and with winter, heat, cold, fatigue, your complexion tends to redden and your skin becomes irritated. Madam President offers you a very simple and quick recipe to remedy this!
The special nourishing mask for dry skin
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Application time: 10 minutes
- For what ? Nourish the skin and restore radiance.
- For who ? Those who have dry, irritated skin that reddens easily.
- For when ? In the evening before showering or before going to bed to let the skin rest well. Preferably before washing your hair unless you have something to protect it. In winter or when you feel your skin tight and sensitive.
- An avocado (very ripe), for its many nutritional qualities, its anti-aging agents and its antibiotic substances.
- Honey , for its antibacterial, antiseptic, toning, healing, antioxidant, soothing, moisturizing, revitalizing properties...
- Take a container (bowl or plate) and mash half an avocado using a fork until only small pieces remain.
- Add a tablespoon of honey, or gauge the amount needed based on the size of the half avocado to obtain a homogeneous and creamy texture.
- Mix carefully. Apply by hand to the entire face, taking care to contour the eyes.
- Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse in the shower to better get rid of honey.
Your skin is visibly nourished and soft like that of a newborn, your complexion is radiant and luminous.
Tip: For very sensitive skin, choose a mixture of avocado, a spoonful of lemon juice and crème fraîche?
Thank you Madam President ?