Dull hair? Thanks, next?
In autumn with the change of light and the drop in temperatures,
hair loses its shine and therefore quickly appears dull. ?
We have selected for you 4 magical tips to restore shine and shine to your hair.
First of all, let's start with a little definition of dull hair!
What is dull hair?
This is a hair whose scales have been broken and lifted up instead of resting on the hair shaft.
Result: your hair loses its shine, appears dry and fragile.
Now that you know everything, discover our 4 miracle tips to restore shine and shine to your hair! }
1) Opt for a nourishing and hydrating shampoo
It will eliminate the impurities that dull the hair and tighten the hair scales for more shine .
What if you made your own shampoo ? ?? For this you will need:
- 20 g of Marseille soap
- 40 cl of water
- 1 C. to s. honey
- 1 C. to s. coconut oil
- 1 C. to s. baking soda
- 10 drops of borage essential oil (option)
In a pot :
- Pour in the water and soap shavings.
- Melt over medium heat while stirring.
- Then let the preparation cool and it will harden.
- Then add the bicarbonate and essential oils.
- If the mixture is too compact, add water.
- Add the coconut oil and mix until you obtain a relatively thick liquid.
2) Make a hydrating mask
In addition to hydrating the hair, it softens the scalp and makes hair supple and shiny.
To make your mask yourself, you will need:
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- the juice of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Mix everything to obtain a fluid paste. Apply to damp hair by massaging. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with clean water to remove all residue. There you go !
3) Do some coloring
You can give your hair a boost by coloring it.
What if you tried a homemade vegetable coloring to add shine and coat your hair?
If you have blonde hair, you will simply need:
- Chamomile flowers
- A yao urt
Here's how to prepare:
- Take some chamomile flowers, or two bags of chamomile herbal tea
- Immerse them in the equivalent of 2 cups of boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 20 minutes then filter.
- Apply the resulting mixture to your clean hair.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing.
For brunettes, opt for a natural color based on henna . Find our tips in an article entirely dedicated to henna -based coloring
If you live in Paris or Ile de France, go to Artisan Végétal Coiffeur , a hairdresser offering entirely natural colorings!
And the best for last ...
4) Take a course of dietary supplements Madam President
By providing your metabolism with the vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids necessary for its proper functioning, you will limit or even eradicate your hair problems!
Thanks to Resolution N°1 which contains 18 vitamins, minerals and nutrients essential to your hair, it will not only be hydrated but also strengthened from the inside.
And if you are more of a gourmand, our Hair Boost gummies with strawberry-raspberry flavor will provide you with vitamin A, B and E to fight against hair loss and boost their growth!
Now you can say goodbye to your dull hair!