The perfect DIY for a luminous complexion like the sun!
Have you tried patches , scrubs , exfoliants but nothing works... the blackheads persist, the pores of your skin are clogged and your complexion has lost its radiance ? Don't panic, here you will find the perfect DIY to have a luminous complexion like the sun this summer and for the long term! No worries, it's a simple and effective recipe that you can make with your eyes closed.
Why do I have blackheads? Enlarged pores? The causes
First of all, blackheads are scientifically called “ comedones ”. They are mainly found on the T zone ( forehead , nose ). Comedones are the result of an accumulation of sebum with dead skin which obstructs the skin. Oily skin is much more prone to these problems but that doesn't mean that combination or dry skin can't have blackheads and enlarged pores!
Enlarged pores add to our blackheads. The accumulation of sebum and dead skin accumulates at the level of the pores which enlarge excessively and have difficulty closing.
Several factors can be the cause of these blackheads and enlarged pores:
- Makeup that clogs pores and generates bacteria
- The environment (air pollution, dust, etc.)
- Tobacco and alcohol
- Food too rich
- Prolonged exposure to the sun ...
The perfect DIY for a luminous complexion: anti-blackhead exfoliating mask
Preparation time: 1 minute
Application time: 3 to 5 minutes
- For what ? Deeply unclog the pores of the skin, cleanse the face and brighten the complexion.
- For who ? Those who have oily skin and who accumulate blackheads.
- To do when? In the evening before showering or before going to bed. It is better not to
go out after applying it so as not to clog the pores with pollution. To be applied when
you feel like your complexion is dull and not clear, twice a month or once a week if necessary. Preferably before washing your hair unless you have something to protect your face.
⚠️ Warning: do not apply if you have sensitive, dry and/or easily reddened skin ⚠️
- Baking soda , sold in supermarkets in the hygiene or kitchen section. It unclogs everything, nothing resists it. It can be replaced with baking powder.
- Ground nutmeg , in your kitchen or in supermarkets in the spice section. For its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties.
- A lemon or lemon juice , containing citric acid, which purifies the skin, dries oily skin and eliminates pimples.
- Take a container (a bowl will be enough) and pour in 3 to 4 teaspoons of baking soda. Add the same quantity of ground nutmeg.
- Take half a lemon or lemon juice and pour a smaller quantity into the bowl to make a compact, not too liquid paste.
- Mix lightly with a spoon then apply to your face, either only to the T zone, or to your entire face, taking care to avoid the eyes.
- Leave for 3 minutes or until the paste begins to dry.
- Rinse gently with water, without circular movements so as not to irritate the skin with the exfoliating grains.
You will already be able to see a difference from the first use; a clean, refreshing feeling, a brighter and clearer complexion!
To take care of your skin from the inside, discover our new gummies, PURE , specially designed for you. These are food supplements in the form of gums, based on vitamins and plants! Our formula is suitable for all skin types and is vegan , Made in France and without artificial colors , to beautify your skin with ease !