Privacy and cookies
Madam President undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data on the site www.madamelapresidente.fr complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on May 25, 2018, and to the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978.
Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the data controller
Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
The data controller on this website is, within the meaning of the GDPR, Meriem Malone.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data as well as other confidential content (such as orders or inquiries). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and/or the padlock symbol in the navigation bar.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
- when you use payment services. For the implementation of these services, we are in contact with third-party banking and financial companies;
- when you post reviews or publicly available information;
- when we use the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services, or ensure the technical development and maintenance of the site. These service providers have limited access to your data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.
What data is collected, its purposes and its conservation?
We collect personal data either automatically through cookies (see below) or through voluntary transmission from you when you fill out forms or send an email. Thus, the data collected is relative:
- to contact (email, telephone number),
- identity (surname, first name, date of birth, company, SIREN or SIRET, IP address used, connection data, usage data, location)
- invoicing (address, VAT number, bank details).
This information is necessary to contact you, in particular via the Newsletter or chat, process your order, open a customer account, and distribute relevant advertisements.
Only authorized people will have access to personal data: staff from the Madam President's various departments (sales service, technical service, customer service, marketing department), the company's subcontractors, payment services.
The retention period of personal data is determined by the applicable legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the expiration of these periods, the corresponding data will be systematically and regularly deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the execution or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest in their conservation.
What are cookies ?
We believe it is also essential that you understand exactly what a cookie is and what purpose it serves.
Cookies are simply small text files that are stored on your computer or smartphone when you visit a website.
But again, our cookies do not store sensitive information.
Our site uses (or will use) mainly the following:
- cookies necessary for operations (to facilitate navigation),
- performance cookies (to measure audiences by tracking our most popular pages and traffic or through the social media tracking pixel),
- functionality cookies (to remember your preferences) and
- advertising cookies (to allow third parties to offer you personalized and relevant advertising content on our website).
How to avoid cookies?
You can avoid cookies at any time by configuring your browsing settings. However, you should know that refusing certain cookies may prevent the normal functioning of our site.
- Explore: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr
- LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection regulations grant you rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller, of which we inform you below:
– Right of access to information (art. 15 GDPR)
– Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR)
– Right to erasure or “Right to be forgotten” (art. 15 GDPR)
– Right to limitation of processing (art. 18 GDPR)
– Right to information (art. 19 GDPR)
– Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR)
– Right to withdraw the consent given (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
– Right of complaint
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the following address:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties):