The holidays are coming, and with them the opportunity to look your best! Are you already looking for THE hairstyle that will highlight your outfit for these special evenings? Us too, and we'll share with you the ideas we've discovered this year! No time to think: Madam President is giving you 4 easy hairstyle ideas for the holidays!
Revisiting the ponytail
Why not start this list of easy hairstyle ideas for the holidays with a classic to revisit: the ponytail? We all know how to make it… All we have to do is spice it up a little!
First idea: the (very) high ponytail like Ariana Grande! Easy to make, but we still offer you a few tips:
- Rather than tying it all up at once, divide your hair in two (the top part on one side, the bottom part on the other). Style and attach the bottom part first, then add and bring back the top part. Detangled and styled in two steps, you will no longer have any problem avoiding bumps!
- Also wrap an outer strand of the ponytail around the elastic to hide it and thus give a more chic side to the hairstyle. Secure everything with a bobby pin to prevent it from falling out, and that's it! You will find all these tips in this video from Alyssia!
For textured hair, don't hesitate to apply a cream or oil and define the curls, for a guaranteed wow effect!
Combine a ponytail and braid? Nothing could be simpler: make an inverted African braid (passing the strands under the middle strand, not over it) on the top or side of your head, with thin sections of hair. Then gather all your hair into a ponytail: that’s it!
Here again, the trick of wicking around the elastic is valid! This video from Lilith Moon will give you lots of tips for original braided ponytails!
The bun: for a chic style
Another essential on this list of easy hairstyles for the holidays: the bun. Whether you prefer it high or low, styled or messy, tight or a little loose... There is something for everyone, and all hair types!
Madam President’s bun tips:
- Straight hair can definitely use a bun to form the bun and give it volume!
- For frizzy and curly hair, softness is essential: a loose bun will reveal your pretty curls! You can even leave one or two strands hanging to frame your face, the result will be even more chic!
- If you have frizzy hair, don't forget to dampen your hair before styling it: this will make it much easier to work with. In this video from TheCocodollzz you will find different ideas for buns, for a little variety!
We couldn't offer you a list of easy hairstyle ideas for the holidays without mentioning the well-known crown: accessible to all hair types, it's a timeless piece of hair!
Nothing complicated, it just requires a little dexterity! Two techniques:
- two inverted glued braids, one on each side, following the contour of your head, as shown by MarionBlush in this video ;
- or a single inverted glued braid, which will go all around your head, as shown by Mymou in this tutorial .
For long hair, you can also do just one braid and make it go around your head, LOdoesmakeup explains how to do it in this video !
Between work, family and preparing for the holidays, we sometimes have very little time to do our hair... So rather than spending time looking for an easy hairstyle for the holidays, why not leave your hair natural? Kinky, curly, curly or straight: they are beautiful whatever they are! A quick detangle, a comb for a straight part, a few drops of oil to define the curls if necessary: and that's it!
You can also plan ahead, with a twist out or a Wash and Go for textured hair, or by braiding your straight hair to get pretty waves.
And because we know that during these festive periods the temptation is great to use the straightening or curling iron: don't forget to apply a moisturizing treatment to your hair the next day so that it forgives you for this aggression !
Finally, don't hesitate to accessorize all of this with a pretty barrette, sequins or a headband: let your imagination run wild.
And to enhance your hair in a single gesture, Madam President food supplements are a must-have in your routine: with them, hello growth, no more shedding! The ideal gift for everyone: Resolution No. 1 or Hair boost for your mother, Monsieur for your brother, Mama for your pregnant cousin, Little president for your nephews... Everyone will find what they are looking for!