You asked us a lot, and more since our article on the choice of hair loss essential oils… And we did it! Choosing your vegetable oils is the basis of a successful hair routine. So how do you choose vegetable oils to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss? We tell you everything, right away!
A quick overview of vegetable oils that make hair grow faster
To choose the right vegetable oils to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss, it requires a good knowledge of their manufacture! And finally, it's quite simple: we explain all that to you.
Vegetable seed oils (sesame, sunflower, rapeseed, grape seeds, etc.) to activate hair growth
Before becoming vegetable oils, the seeds are cleaned, crushed and heated before being pressed for the first time. The oil then extracted will therefore come from “first pressing”. The less the heating, the more the benefits of the oils will be preserved. This first pressing will give a paste containing 12 to 15 % of crude oil. A second extraction, chemical this time, is possible to obtain more oil. But the more is sometimes the enemy of the better, and this second pressure is not necessarily the best for the health of the hair!
Vegetable oils from fruits (apricot, olive, avocado, coconut, etc.) which boost hair growth
The process is quite similar: after being cleaned and crushed, the fruits give a paste partly composed of oil. If the mixture is heated, the oil obtained will be said to be “pressure”. In the absence of heating, it will be a “cold pressed” oil. Here again, a second extraction is sometimes possible to recover as much oil as possible: this will be “extraction oil”. And you understood it… Pressure oil is richer in benefits. The best of the best, of course, is cold-pressed oil, which retains all the active ingredients of the fruit! Your skin and hair will love it!
Choose my vegetable oils to stimulate hair growth
Now that you know all about how they are made, let's focus on what interests you: choosing your vegetable oils to stimulate hair growth! For this, we are looking for oils with stimulating and fortifying active ingredients. Small non-exclusive list:
- Oil castor : you must have heard of it, it is very suitable for boosting growth. You can also use it on eyelashes, nails ... Note however that its texture is quite oily, so it will be easier to apply mixed with another oil, more liquid. A little more precise topo by right here !
- Oil mustard : sheathing and strengthening, it will promote growth and reduce hair loss. Its action is strong, and it is advisable not to leave it on the scalp for more than 30 minutes.
- Oil rocket : her wealth erucic acid makes it essential for the beauty of hair. Flexibility, growth, strengthening of the hair fiber: all you need.
- Oil fenugreek : fortifying, it is ideal for an oil bath and a head massage!
- Oil sapote : particularly indicated for frizzy and curly hair, it is also ideal for soothing the scalp.
As a reminder: prefer first cold pressed oils for better effects. Of course, the ideal is to choose them organic!
Small bonus of this article, we also give you a small list of anti-hair loss vegetable oils!
- Oillawyer : this oil will be very effective against hair loss, will protect the hair fiber and will also boost growth.
- Oil borage : revitalizing, it will be perfect to stimulate tired hair!
- Oil jojoba : this oil will protect your scalp from dehydration ... And a healthy scalp is essential to limit hair loss!
- Oil chaulmoogra : this oil has great soothing virtues and thus fights against dandruff and hair loss.
- Oilargan : nourishing and regenerating, this oil is known for its richness in vitamin E and will restore vitality to your hair.
And bonus, our list of vegetable oils that stimulate hair growth is also valid for stopping hair loss. Isn't that wonderful?
Synergy of vegetable oils to stimulate hair growth
And because we never leave you without a little quality tutorial, here is what to make your own growth activating serum, super fast ... And always easily!
- 20 ml of vegetable oil Castor
- 10 ml of vegetable oil Rocket
- 10 ml of vegetable oil Coco (do not hesitate to melt it in a double boiler)
- and 10 ml of vegetable oilLawyer
Mix everything in a bottle, shake, it's ready! You made your own (simplified) snake oil! Yep, that's the name of this blend that activates hair growth. You can apply it in an oil bath before washing, leaving it on for 1 to 12 hours. Your dream hair!
In short, you will have understood it, the choice of vegetable oils for your hair is quite simple, and it is a natural ally of size! Combined with essential oils in an adapted routine, they will help you find hair worthy of fairy tales!
And to help your hair even more, do not hesitate to turn to food supplements! The global action of Resolution N ° 1 promotes growth, reduces their fall and gives them strength and vitality. Rather sweet? Go for our gummies Hair boost, Mr. (designed to meet the needs of men) or Mama (dedicated to pregnant and breastfeeding women).
So when do you start?