Confidentiality and cookies
Madam President undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data on the site www.madamelapresidente.fr complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Union, which entered into force on May 25, 2018, and with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978.
Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
The data controller on this website is, within the meaning of the GDPR, Meriem Malone.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (such as orders or inquiries). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https: //” and / or the padlock symbol in the navigation bar.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when you use payment services. For the implementation of these services, we are in contact with third-party banking and financial companies;
- when you post publicly available notices or information;
- when we use the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services, or to provide technical development and maintenance of the site. These service providers have limited access to your data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
What data are collected, their purposes and their conservation?
We collect personal data either automatically by means of cookies (see below) or by voluntary transmission from you when you fill in forms or send an email. Thus, the data collected relates to:
- on contact (email, phone number),
- identity (name, first name, date of birth, company, SIREN or SIRET, IP address used, connection, use, location data)
- invoicing (address, VAT number, bank details).
This information is necessary to get in touch with you, in particular through the newsletter or chat, process your order, open a customer account, distribute relevant advertising.
Only authorized persons will be able to have access to personal data: the staff of the various departments of the President (sales department, technical department, customer service, marketing department), the company's subcontractors, payment services.
The retention period of personal data is determined by the applicable legal retention period (for example, commercial and fiscal retention periods). After the expiry of these periods, the corresponding data will be systematically and regularly erased, provided that they are no longer necessary for the execution or initiation of the contract and / or that there is no longer any legitimate interest in their conservation.
What are cookies ?
We believe it is also essential that you understand exactly what a cookie is and what it is used for.
Cookies are simply small text files that are stored on your computer or smartphone when you visit a website.
But again, our cookies do not store sensitive information.
Our site mainly uses (or will use) the following:
- cookies necessary for operations (to facilitate navigation),
- performance cookies (to measure the audience by tracking our most popular pages and traffic or through the social network tracking pixel),
- functionality cookies (to remember your preferences) and
- advertising cookies (to allow third parties to offer you personalized and relevant advertising content on our website).
How to avoid cookies?
You are free to avoid cookies at any time by configuring your browsing settings. On the other hand, you should be aware that the refusal of certain cookies may prevent normal functioning of our site.
- To explore : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr
- LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection regulations grant you rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the data controller, of which we inform you below:
- Right of access to information (art. 15 GDPR)
- Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure or "Right to be forgotten" (art. 15 RGPD)
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to information (art. 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (art. 20 RGPD)
- Right to withdraw the consent given (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
- Right of complaint
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the following address:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Liberties):