Privacy and cookies
Madame La Présidente undertakes that the processing of personal data on the website www.madamelapresidente.fr complies with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018, and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
The data controller on this website is, in the sense of the GDPR, Meriem Malone.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (such as orders or enquiries). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and/or the padlock symbol in the navigation bar.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
- when you use the payment services. For the implementation of these services, we have relationships with third party banking and financial companies;
- when you publish notices or publicly available information;
- when we use service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services, or technical development and maintenance of the site. These service providers have limited access to your data in the context of the performance of these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
What data is collected, for what purpose and for how long?
We collect personal data either automatically by means of cookies (see below) or by voluntary transmission on your part when you fill in forms or send an e-mail. Thus, the data collected are related to :
- contact information (email, phone number),
- identity (surname, first name, date of birth, company, SIREN or SIRET, IP address used, connection data, usage data, location data)
- invoicing (address, VAT number, bank details).
This information is necessary to get in touch with you, in particular through the Newsletter or chat, to process your order, to open a customer account, to distribute relevant advertising.
Only authorized persons may have access to personal data: the personnel of the various departments of Madame la Présidente (sales department, technical department, customer service, marketing department), the company’s subcontractors, the payment services.
The retention period of personal data is determined by the applicable legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the expiry of these periods, the corresponding data will be systematically and regularly deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the execution or initiation of the contract and/or that there is no longer a legitimate interest in their retention.
What are cookies?
We believe it is also important that you understand exactly what a cookie is and what it is used for.
Cookies are simply small text files that are stored on your computer or smartphone when you visit a website.
But again, our cookies do not store sensitive information.
Our site uses (or will use) mainly the following :
- cookies necessary for operations (to facilitate navigation),
- performance cookies (to measure audience by tracking our most popular pages and traffic or through the Social Network Tracking Pixel),
- functionality cookies (to remember your preferences) and
- advertising cookies (to allow third parties to offer you relevant, personalized advertising content on our website).
How to avoid cookies?
You can avoid cookies at any time by configuring your browser settings. However, you should be aware that refusing certain cookies may prevent our site from functioning normally.
- Explore: http: //windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Chrome: http: //support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https: //support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- FACEBOOK: https: //www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- TWITTER: https: //twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr
- LINKEDIN: http: //www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection regulations grant you rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller, of which we inform you below:
– Right of access to information (art. 15 RGPD)
– Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR)
– Right to erasure or “Right to be forgotten” (art. 15 GDPR)
– Right to restrict processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
– Right to information (art. 19 GDPR)
– Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR)
– Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
– Right to claim
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the following address
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés):