Strengthen and nourish the hair from the inside
It's not a secret, having beautiful hair go through the diet first! Exit refined sugars and bad fats, instead of good nutrients! It is filled with vitamins A, B, C, D, E, protein, zinc and omega 3 which provide the necessary nutrients to maintain a beautiful mane.
Some examples ofseasonal foods which your hair will love!
- The fatty fish (Salmon, herring, sardines, trout, mackerel), rich in vitamin D and omega 3 that help strengthen and promote growth.
- The radish: rich in iron, they help to improve the texture of the hair so that they radiate health!
- Theeggplant : With a high water content, vitamins and minerals, eggplant is a great ally to keep the scalp healthy and nourish it deeply.
- The carrot : in the form of oil, it nourishes, regenerates and restores strength and shine.
- Theasparagus : Asparagus, rich in minerals, copper and iron helps strengthen the hair and helps fight against their fall
- The Kiwi It contains vitamins C, E, minerals such as magnesium, zinc and phosphorus that stimulate blood circulation and accelerate hair growth.
At your stove! You now know what cook in the spring for a dream mane!
If you want to know more about the natural allies of beautiful hair, find our article right here.
And while it is sometimes difficult to keep a healthy and balanced diet every day, between family life, stress and our life at 100 per hour, Resolution N ° 1 is THE solution to give your hair all the nutrients they need, without wasting your time! ?
Prevent temperature change by care
It is not uncommon for spring to come hair fall more than usual: this is normal, because they are purged of everything they have accumulated during the winter! It is therefore essential to pamper them as it should ?
For starters, nothing like gentle scrub of the scalp, to remove all dead skin and impurities, eliminate excess sebum and stimulate blood circulation! (Just that ...) Attention, this shock treatment is to be done once a week, no more, not to irritate your little head!
To realize a homemade scrubyou will need: salt (2 tbsp); a vegetable oil of your choice (olive, jojoba, avocado ...) (2c / c); a few drops of the essential oil of your choice, depending on your type of hair (tea tree, ylang ylang, cedar ...); liquid honey to thicken the mixture (1 tsp).
To apply before your shampoo, massage carefully and presto, a new scalp!
We do not hesitate to perform oil baths regular, to leave to pose several hours before the washing, which allow to nourish the hair fiber in depth and naturally! There are a number of oils with multiple benefits, such ascoconut oil, theCastor oil, theBlack seed oil, themustard seed oil... You just have to find the one that suits you! ?
One word of order: PRO-TEC-TION!
If the cold is now far behind us, instead of sunlight that can cause real damage to our hair (and our skin!): The color fades, they become brittle and dry ... Avoid to the maximum the heat sources like hairdryer, straightener, curling iron, which open the scales and weaken more. If you can not do without it, consider using a protective spray first to limit the damage!
If you are in direct exposure, the best protection is still to wear a hat: cap, hats, turbans ... In addition to putting your hair in the shelter, you will do it with style ?
And presto, you hair Julia Roberts! Pretty woman ...