You have the impression to have a dull complexion and not clear? Here is a miracle cure to make 2 times a month (or once a week if necessary). Preferably before washing your hair unless you have something to protect them.
Exfoliating and nourishing mask
Preparation time : 1 minute
Application time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Why ? Clean the face, nourish the skin and brighten the complexion.
- For who ? Those with oily skin, a dull face, clogged or dilated pores.
- For when ? The evening before the shower or before going to bed. For optimal efficiency, use it preferably after applying the black anti-spot mask.
⚠️ Do not apply if you have sensitive, dry or blushing skin ⚠️
- Of Granulated sugar, for its exfoliating agents, its moisturizing and softening properties and its ability to stimulate the microcirculation and thus improve the complexion.
- Of the'olive oil, for its softening and moisturizing virtues.
- A lemon or lemon juice, which purifies the skin, dries oily skin and eliminates pimples.
- Take a bowl and pour 2 to 3 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- Add two teaspoons of olive oil so that it does not drown the sugar and all is a rather compact paste.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix gently with a spoon and leave on the entire face for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse in the shower to get rid of the tough olive oil.
Your skin is exfoliated, nourished and visibly brighter.
Tip: Apply also the mask on the lips to exfoliate them at the same time!
Thank you, Madam President ?