Did you know that tea can cleanse and strengthen your hair? Yes, it exists ! Our tea can do such great things. ?So for a 100% cocooning hair routine by Madame La Présidente with ourOrganic Resolution No. 2 Detox Tea, what’s below ?
What is in this famous tea? A tasty blend of organic plants that will pamper your hair. And we love it! #selcare #haircare
In summary, you will find:
- green tea and goji berries , which reduce hair loss and stimulate regrowth. Green tea also helps regulate the PH level of the scalp,
- peppermint , which promotes blood circulation in the scalp,
- ginger , which stimulates growth and strengthens tired hair,
- turmeric and rose petals , which soothe irritation and cleanse the scalp,
- and finally elderflowers , used for their softening and moisturizing properties.
Imagine, a winter evening with a warm fire, a big blanket, Netflix in the background and your hot detox tea . Can you see the scene clearly? Or in the middle of July, by the pool, sipping your Madam President iced tea. The dream, right? So we need to test this urgently.
Well we told you about the primary function of our tea , but did you know that it had other uses? And yes, at Madam President we think of everything! I see you coming, you're going to ask me the question. But like what for example? Well find out below with our great DIYs :
DIY 1: Nourish your hair by strengthening it with an oily tea macerate
We start with a very simple DIY to make. What is this treatment with a weird name? Macerating is the act of macerating natural elements such as fruits, roots, plants or flowers with oil in order to extract the active ingredients.
You'll see, it's ideal for perfecting your oil bath! Will your hair thank you?
- Choose an airtight container, for example you can recycle your jam jar and fill it a third of your jar withResolution N°2 tea, without packing it down.
- Then pour in the oil of your choice (we love back-of-the-box recipes!) until the plants are covered. Be careful, some oils go rancid faster than others, like castor oil! For curly hair we recommend broccoli oil, for curly hair you can take hemp oil and for straight hair, use sweet almond oil.
- Optional: to prevent the oil from going rancid too quickly, you can add a few drops of vitamin E to the preparation.
- Then let it sit for 30 days, shaking the bottle from time to time, then store your macerate in a cool place, away from light.
DIY 2: Cleanse, strengthen, and make your hair shine with a tea rinse
Our second DIY is even simpler than the first, so don't panic and get on with the tutorial! Perfect for Presidents short on time! ?This ideal recipe to cleanse and strengthen your hair withDetox Tea Resolution No. 2 :
- Infuse 10 grams ofResolution No. 2 in 1 liter of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea (PS: You can keep it for our next recipe!).
- Leave to cool.
And There you go ! It's ready ! Then apply this miracle lotion after your last rinse in the shower and offer your scalp all the benefits of our tea . It will bring strength to your hair and make it shine brightly. And that’s fun! To accentuate the shine effect, you can add hibiscus flower or apple cider vinegar ...Wow effect guaranteed! ?
DIY 3: Cleanse and strengthen your hair with a Tea Mask
For our third DIY, we suggest you complete your hair routine with a great mask! This treatment will be perfect for cleansing and purifying your scalp. It will also allow you to nourish and strengthen your hair ⭐Really great, right? Here is the recipe to prepare this treatment:
- Start with 3 tablespoons ofResolution N°2 Mon Thé Hair Détox , which you will infuse for 5 minutes in boiling water
- In another bowl, add a tablespoon ofShikakai powder (makes hair soft and silky, prevents dandruff, promotes growth) and 2 tablespoons of Kapoor Kachli powder (strengthens, promotes growth, reduces hair growth). falls and cleans the hair)
Ayurvedic powders , also called Indian powders , are plants dried and finely ground to obtain powders that are easy to integrate into various cosmetic and hair care treatments. Now that you know what Ayurvedic powders are, we can move on to the rest of the DIY.
- Then add your Hair Detox Tea (without the leaves) and mix everything!
- Melt 2 large spoons of mango butter in the microwave then pour it into your preparation
- Finally, add 2 drops of rosemary oil and 5 drops of monoï cosmetic fragrance for a very pleasant smell. Does it smell like vacation?
Once your treatment is ready, you can apply it mainly to your scalp and lengths. Leave it on for 15 minutes to several hours, depending on your needs.
Pssst: For the curly team, after your routine, you can use My Curl Definer to redefine and hydrate them.
Find our DIY video on our Instagram ! ?
DIY 4: Moisturizing and purifying tea mask for the face
Finally, because our skin deserves to be pampered as much as our hair, why not opt for a purifying and hydrating mask? Fast and effective, it will delight all skin types!?
You will need:
- 5 to 10 grams of ourOrganic Resolution N°2 Detox Tea infused for 10 minutes
- Two tablespoons of honey or agave syrup
- A tablespoon of oatmeal
Mix everything to form a paste... It's already ready! Apply this mask to your previously cleansed face and leave to act for ten minutes before rinsing. Hop! Baby skin!
Perfect for sensitive skin or to face the cold that is very present at the moment...
So did you like this article? Which recipe is your favorite? Don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments! ? Of course, ourOrganic Resolution No. 2 Detox Tea can cleanse and strengthen your hair through many other recipes! Would you like us to share any others with you?
Whatever happens, remember: for optimal action of ourResolution No. 2 organic Detox Tea , it is essential to have a healthy lifestyle and to be happy ! And if you want to strengthen your hair even more, go ahead and try Resolution No. 1 .